Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TV and other stuff

Sorry I have neglected my blogging for a few days...I got swamped!

Last week on Wednesday I had to take all 6 of our working horses to the vet to have their "annuals" done. In the process of unloading the horses "Critter" got a bit excited and he and I had a battle of wills and my fingers on my left hand lost. So I am typing minus a few fingers. (They aren't gone just sore and swollen)

Then I had a full day in San Angelo on Wednesday buying all the supplies and groceries for the weekend full of hunters.

On Thursday I had to feed cattle and finish moving the herd I started earlier in the week. Then I got cleaned up and headed to the airport in Brady to pick up 6 guys who we entertained for the weekend.

I played the roll of guide and cook all weekend. That meant 3 18 hour days...I was pooped!

But the bright light in the weekend was getting to see my girl, Dawn, and that is what this post is really about.

Let me introduce Dawn:


Dawn is my partner in crime so to speak...

I met Dawn a little over a year ago and quickly realized I had met myself in another body...literally.

Dawn and I have dreams of a hunting/outdoor adventure television show. We have been gathering footage since last fall and are in the process of trying to get enough footage to put a pilot together. We have a few leads on a station that might be interested in picking up a new outdoor show.....so "fingers crossed."

Anyway... we have a few ideas for a name but as of right now our favorite is "Another hunting show...only prettier." Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!!

So long for now....more pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment